In this episode of the Duct Tape Internet marketing Podcast, I interview Laura Bull. Laura is a bestselling writer and model strategist who specializes in reworking individuals into competitive and sustainable enterprise brands. Her hottest e-book is — From Person to Empire: A Manual to Creating an Genuine and Effective Brand.
Laura Bull spent 10 many years with Sony Music Entertainment and spearheaded artist advancement such as Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, and Johnny Income.
Now she’s serving to business people discover and leverage their reliable and competitive models. In this episode, we dive into how to make a particular brand name, why she’s operating to redefine the phrase “influencer”, and how to remodel entrepreneurs into viable manufacturers.
Issues I question Laura Bull:
- [1:40] The branding of the songs marketplace has altered considerably — hasn’t it?
- [4:27] What is 1 of the wackiest tales from operating with artists in the tunes business that you want to share or who’s anyone that arrived on the scene and didn’t produce like you assumed they ought to have?
- [6:05] Could you converse about the place we’re at nowadays with own branding and how influencer branding is a incredibly distinct detail?
- [8:06] What are your ideas on the concept that it isn’t about putting your identify on all kinds of things and individuals who do a fantastic task with influencer advertising and marketing have a position of see about what they’re trying to achieve?
- [11:40] What’s the distinction in your check out of narrative compared to storytelling?
- [13:56] Could you share a small about your 5-section framework of an influencer — precisely if I’m a manufacturer and I want to raise my influencer, what are the points I have to have to begin imagining about carrying out first?
- [18:02] Could you unpack your model matrix for us?
- [20:33] Where by can folks uncover out much more about you and your operate?
More About Laura Bull:
Study Far more About The Duct Tape Marketing Advisor Network:
Like this present? Simply click on more than and give us a review on iTunes, be sure to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio place for organization pros who request the finest schooling and inspiration on how to improve a small business.
7 Measures to Scale Your Consulting Apply Without having Including Overhead
The Duct Tape Internet marketing Advisor Community has aided me to improve my business by over 40% in the final 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND